Link to video showing Ellen’s vision:
Site containing info about Ellen:
Ancient Sites Aligning with Orion:
- the ancient city and pyramid complex of Teo-tihua-can in central Mexico (100 BC)
- the layout of the ancient Hopi villages in the American southwest
- the Thornborough Henges. England that date from between 3500 and 2500 BC.
- Mayan hearth stones
- Great Pyramid, aligned to spiritual realm – the belt stars of Orion Nebula
Suns Of God:
- There is a formula of reincarnation within the star clusters of the Orion Nebula.
- In the Temple of Luxor De Lubicz found what appeared to be the only hieratical monument which effectively represents an architectural configuration of man, and which includes such esoteric knowledge as the location of the ductless glands, of the Hindu energy chakras, and of the Chinese acupuncture points. – According to all indigenous cultures, the common denominator that triggers
- A pole shift is the Sun and its resonant relationship with the Suns behind Our Sun. Our sun modulates the flux of high-energy
- Galactic cosmic rays entering our solar system from the Orion Nebula.
Gospel of Thomas
3. Jesus said, “If your leaders say to you, ‘Look, the (Father’s) kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father’s) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.
5. Jesus said, “Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.
Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
1 Job 9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
2 Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
3 Amos 5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name.
Son Of God (Definition)
“…Yet the term by no means carries the idea of physical descent from, and essential unity with, God the Father. The Hebrew idiom conveys nothing further than a simple expression of godlikeness (see Godliness)…”